Standard Support (Included)
If the source of the technical problem you are experiencing lies within systems or technology under our exclusive management, no charge will apply.
Examples of supported technical problems
- Your server becomes unreachable due to a network failure within our facility.
- Your server becomes unreachable due to a hardware failure within our facility.
- The hosting service setup process failed to complete successfully.
- A request to change a root user password failed to resolve successfully.
If you need custom work, such as advanced scripting, programming or troubleshooting, you need our Assisted Service Plan.
Assisted Service Plan
Save the time and energy it takes to set up, monitor and maintain your dedicated server by letting our
expert staff do it for you. With Assisted Service Plan, our team of server professionals will
personally set up your dedicated server to deliver maximum performance. Plus, they will
also handle select monitoring and maintenance issues that would otherwise drain your time and resources.
Available through the Build Your Own Dedicated Server option, each Assisted Service Plan includes*:
Initial server setup
- Installation of operating system and Plesk control panel.
Setup for the Following Services
- Domain Name & DNS
- Hosting Account
- SSL Certificate (1yr. Free Turbo SSL included with server purchase)
- Resource Allocation
- Critical server information will be backed up daily and stored for 7 days.
- Restores provided at your request via phone or email ticket.
Security Services (Anti-Virus, Scanning)
- Daily scans, as well as real-time on-access virus scanning of files (Windows servers only).
- Security scanning is offered once a month per server, with review and report of security scans, including any recommended remediation actions.
- Direct access to advanced support for emergencies including
- Service restart or reboot
- Server or service down
- Tier-3 support troubleshooting
Patching services** for the base operating system, such as Fedora Core 4 or Windows 2003, which includes:
- Official updates released by the Fedora or Fedora Legacy Project.
- Official updates, bug fixes and security patches released by Microsoft®.
- Per server monitoring of basic services such as Ping and HTTP.
Custom Support Access
- Access to our flat-rate custom support services.
* Note: Administrative Access is unavailable with the Assisted Service Plan
** Note: In most cases, patching will be performed weekly, though some patches may be applied sooner if the severity and likelihood of exploit is high. If a patch is found to break a customer's application, the customer will be able to contact the managed services support center and request that the patch be rolled back, free of charge.